Features of GPS Vehicle Tracker
- GPS BLIND SPOT ALARM: Alarm when there is no GPS signal.
- GPS TOW ALARM: Alarm when the vehicle is towed.
- POWER CUT ALARM: Alarm when the external power is cut.
- GPS/GSM (LBS) TRACKING:Not only report latitude and longitude, but also link for quick access to Google maps on your smart phone.
- Dual tracking mode helps you track by GSM station while no GPS signal.
- Monitor and manage the vehicle by historical report. It can record the data for 6 months by 3 minutes interval.
- Easy to install without complicated cables
- Detect the status of vehicle’s engine and door for anti-theft.
WATERPROOF IP66: Looks like one part of your vehicle and motorcycle for concealed installation
Specifications of GPS Vehicle Tracker MVT800
65mA standby current
43 hours in power-saving mode and 10 hours in normal mode
2 LED lights to show GPS, GSM and other status
1 SOS and 1 power on/off
Latest U-blox 6 GPS chipset,50 channels all-in-view tracking
10 meters, 2D RMS
2 Digital Inputs (1 negative and 1 positive)1 Analog Input1 Output1 USB port for configuration
On demand, time interval, distance interval
- Mileage, alarm, history, speed, parking, sensor, RFID, input, picture
SOS, Geo-fence, GPS blind spot, low battery, speeding, tow, GPS antenna cut, external power cut
Upgrade firmware over the air