Features of GPS Vehicle Tracker
- Monitor and detect temperature of the vehicle for specific application
- Monitor fuel consumption
- Connect with camera or RFID reader or handset or LCD display or LED display or customized accessories such as navigator, printer, G-sensor etc.
- Drive ID detection and ignition control
- Two-way audio communication with hand set
- Take picture when alarm is triggering
- Manage and dispatch fleet to improve efficiency
- Message and advertisement dispaly
- Not only report latitude and longitude, but also link for quick access to Google maps on your smart phone.
- Dual tracking mode helps you track by GSM station while no GPS signal.
- Monitor and manage the vehicle by historical report. It can record the data for 6 months by 3 minutes interval.
Specifications of GPS Vehicle Tracker T3
65mA standby current
43 hours in power-saving mode and 10 hours in normal mode
2 LED Lights to show GPS, GSM and other Status
1 SOS and 1 power on/off
Motion and accelerometer sensor
10 meters, 2D RMS
3 Digital Inputs ( 1 positive and 2 negative )2 Analog Inputs3 Outputs
1RS232 Interface (for connecting with handset/RFID reader/camera/LCD display/LED display etc.)
1 USB port
On demand, time interval, distance interval
Mileage, alarm, history, speed, parking, sensor, RFID, input, picture
SOS, Geo-fence, GPS blind spot, low battery, speeding, tow, GPS antenna cut, external power cut
Upgrade firmware over the air