3G/GSM module makes this device usable worldwide, as there are countries which have only 3G network. User can choose if device will work only in GSM network, or it will prefer 3G network and switch to GSM only then 3G is absent.
3G/GSM module allows to upload data to server more faster in 3G network
FM3300 GPS Vehicle Tracker can be configured via SMS or GPRS, so you won’t have to go to your car and connect to device directly if configuration changes are needed. All you need to do is simply send your wanted configuration via SMS or GPRS, it can be done even when the car is moving. That way device can always work as you want. GPS Car Tracker FM3300 also supports firmware update over GPRS, so you can easily update the newest firmware version and you won’t have to bother to go to your car for it.
Specifications of GPS Vehicle Tracker FM3300
|LED indicator||3 Status LEDs|
|GSM frequency||800, 900, 1800, 1900|
|GPRS||Class10 (up to 85,6 kbps)|
||External GSM antenna (SMA connector) for higher sensitivity|
|GPS antenna||External GNSS antenna (MCX connector) for higher sensitivity|
|Tracking sensitivity||162 dBm|
Features of GPS Vehicle Tracker
- GNSS and I/O data acquisition
- Real Time Vehicle Tracking
- Smart data acquisition (based on time, distance, angle, ignition and events)
- Sending acquired data via 3G or GPRS (TCP/IP and UDP/IP protocols)
- Smart algorithm of 3G or GPRS connections (GPRS traffic saving)
- Operating in roaming networks (preferred GSM providers list)
- Events on I/O detection and sending via 3G, GPRS or SMS.
- Scheduled 24 coordinates SMS sending
- 5 Geofence zones (rectangular or circle)
- Deep Sleep mode (less power consumption)
- FOTA (firmware updating via GPRS)
- Small and easy to mount case
- 3 operational modes (Home, Roaming, Unknown) based on GSM operator
- Operation modes:
- Over Speeding Detection
- Harsh driving detection (harsh braking, harsh acceleration and harsh cornering)
- Driver identification (using 1-Wire® iButton, depends on output pins selection)
- FM3300 has large internal Flash memory (16MB):
- Up to 100 350 records or data from up to 120 days using standard configuration (min. period = 10min, min. distance = 1km and all I/O elements enabled) can be stored on internal flash memory.
- There is a possibility to disable data sending while in Roaming and to store data on internal flash memory. Stored data will be sent to server when FM3300 will register to home operator.
- FM3300 can be used without a GSM connection:
- Additional function – Offline data logging – allows to download acquired data from FM3300 to PC via USB and later to upload it to TAVL server. This functionality helps to avoid high GPRS bills caused by expensive roaming operators and keep acquired data save until it is downloaded to PC. FM3300 can be used without a GSM connection.