Features of GPS Tracking System OBD
Help users to know the status of the vehicle well: Ignition on/off, rapid acceleration/deceleration, tampering, harsh braking, idling, RPM, speed, fuel consumption, temperature, fault code and freeze frame.
Dual tracking mode helps you track by GSM station while no GPS signal.
Circle and polygon Geo-fence
On demand, time interval, distance Interval
Alarm, history, fault, snap shots, trip
- OBD Alarm
Rapid deceleration/acceleration, RPM over speed, ignition on/off, fatigue driving, overtime rest, engine overheat, engine error, maintenance, health inspection, fault, low fuel, etc.
- Other Alarm
SOS, Geo-fence, GPS blind spot, low battery, speeding, tow, external power cut
- OBD GPS tracking system is free to be hosted at Meitrack’s server.
- OBD GPS tracking system is hosted at your end or a data center.
- Rebranding accepted.
- You may create manage user accounts for your customers or members to login.
System Requirements for OBD GPS Software:
- Server Hardware Requirement:
Hard disk 250G
- Server System Requirement:
Windows 2003 or Windows 2008
.Net Framework 3.5